The Western Australian Industrial Sector is made of many individual industries including manufacturing and construction, which involves design and engineering, procurement and supply.
Filter Supplies has developed and maintained strong relationships with companies operating across all local industries, assisting through the supply of quality filters and by offering expert filtration advice to engineers, installation teams and supply companies.
Companies in the research and development phase of experimental manufacturing processes can turn to Filter Supplies to ensure filtration requirements are considered and the right filtration solution is integrated into the overall process.
We stock the most durable, robust filter products available to heavy industry customers. We’re happy to talk through the options and we welcome customers to discuss specific needs with us directly or through our online enquiry form.
Filtration solutions for the Industry sector
There is no one solution to cover the entire Industry sector, so please contact Filter Supplies to talk about filtration for:
- Specialist industrial filtration applications. We stock filters for blowers, dust collectors and vacuum pump applications.
- Industrial hydraulics. One of our specialties, our range and experience is second to none.
- Experimental production techniques and processes. Another Filter Supplies specialty; we have assisted both HIsmelt and the BHP HBI plant with all their filtration requirements.
- to all metro freight depots
- twice daily to Maddington, Canningvale, Midland and Bayswater.